Come meet us at the Food Pro show at the new ICC Sydney in Darling Harbor and talk with the freeze dry experts.
We'd love to hear about your freeze dry project and how we may be able to help. Visit us at level 4, Stand B50.
Why visit foodpro?
- Find everything for your plant from food processing technology, packaging machinery and ingredients, to plant equipment and lab testing solutions from 360 specialist suppliers.
- Attend free education sessions from industry leaders including Food Authority NSW.
- foodpro only comes around once every three years – this is the opportunity to improve your products and increase efficiencies.
Situated at the top of the South Island, New Zealand, Cuddon Freeze Dry products are the benchmark for quality in sublimation solutions. With over 300 installations world-wide, 50 years’ experience and expert consideration of all the factors necessary for optimum freeze drying results, our products are highly respected around the world.
Cuddon understand process and Freeze Drying, and how to integrate in to your systems and factory processes. Our support and consultation process is managed in confidence.
We will work with you and your User Requirements and Specifications to provide the best solution for your needs.
Our offer is to supply a turn-key freeze drying machine service and includes the following:
- Design and manufacture at our New Zealand manufacturing plant
- Shipped world-wide to your nearest international seaport (NZ and Australia sales include delivery to site)
- Installation, commissioning and staff training completed by Cuddon engineers
- 12-month warranty, plus extensive after-sales service
Each Cuddon freeze dryer is manufactured under ISO 9001 accreditation, and IQ/OQ validation can be supplied.
With stringent quality controls, reliable performance is assured at cost-effective prices. Manufacturing costs of a freeze dry machine in New Zealand are often significantly lower compared to some of our competitors and we supply our freeze dryers worldwide.
HERA AWARD 2015
by 341% into the international market. Over this 3 year period the company has continually worked on their client service level and product craftsmanship by adding Sales and Marketing resources and implementing an inbound marketing strategy to ensure better penetration into target sectors of the international market.
Measures that Cuddon have put in place have helped to cement the brand and brand awareness, improve the quality of the business in the international market and has produced terrific sales results for Cuddon Freeze Dry across a range of international destinations.
Typical Freeze Dry Applications
- Food Processing:
freeze drying food, freeze dried food
- Dairy Industry:
freeze drying dairy products
- Pet Food:
freeze drying raw & cooked meat products
- Cultures and Starters:
freeze drying starter cultures
freeze drying nutraceuticals
- Pharmaceuticals and Biological active ingredients:
laboratory freeze drying
- Disaster Recovery:
freeze drying documents
freeze drying flowers
freeze drying taxidermy
Our Range of Freeze Drying Products
Cuddon Freeze Dry manufactures a range of freeze drying machines from pilot models to large capacity industrial freeze drying machines.
From 5.5kg to 1500kg ice condenser capacity, our freeze drying machines are used for a range of applications from small pilot research plants to large commercial multi-dryer industrial operations.